Monday, January 23, 2012
2012!!!!!
Here it is! The new year has come! Well, yeah, I'm blogging when it's like the last week of January! XD LOL! But yeah, the new year is here and erm well honestly, I have no idea at all what this year is going to bring. Because every year, I would concoct something in my head to let me at least envision something that would make me feel excited and like erm make me have a slight picture of what to expect and be ready as well. This year, yeah I'll continue being a teacher and continue what I have learnt last year but honestly apart from that, I don't know what else is coming.

Maybe this year I'll get a car or move into a better house or meet my other half but yeh, these things are major stuff to me and to be able to come close to either one of them is gonna be a life time experience! XD What ever it is, I just want to walk with God, get closer to Him and be more assured in my relationship with Him. Probably get involved more in His Business and share more of His good news to others too. But other than that, I still have NO CLUE.

I'm guessing God has some surprises up His sleeves and I'll just keep the blind fold on and not peek or else it won't be much of a surprise won't it?
No peeking!