Monday, May 9, 2011
Sea of emotions...
There are times when I just have this sea of emotions.

Call it immature feelings or just being emotional but it's times like these that I can't help but feel on the sensitive side.

I see people tweeting one another and they say things which makes me want to be part of their conversations but I can't because I'm not that close to them, or rather, not close enough. There are times when I can't help but feel alone and unwanted. Perhaps, it's just the lack of physical touch such as hugs or a pat on the back or a kiss on the cheek which is what I enjoy getting as my love language is that. Plus it's always been a problem for me to let go of my close friends who are now like part of my family. Especially this year onwards where they have no other choice but to leave the country.

It's painful. My weakness really. However, God has always been faithful. He is slowly taking away what could be awful to go through and replacing it with other good things. One good example is my job. The kids help take my mind off these thoughts....

Truly there are also times when I just wish I am creative and get the chance to express all that's within me in the form of art or even music, I just need something to release all the bottled up thoughts and emotions which when not emptied leaves me with times like these.

Probably by now, if you have been reading this far, you'd probably think that my post had no certain topic or one focused discussion but things are everywhere and anywhere. Well, that's just me. I haven't learnt the skill of putting writing in order. I just love it messy. But it leaves me frustrated as well. More so, if you are a psychologist,you'd probably come to a point of agreement that I'm very indecisive and I don't have a certain direction to go to. I have a scattered brain.

Thinking too much is not good. Because when I do that,I end up falling apart and sort of lose my tracks in life. That's why worrying can be poisonous. In case you haven't noticed, thinking too much IS worrying.